Last week, I was feeling
stressed to the max. I felt very
overwhelmed being a “single-parent,” 5,000 miles away from my hubby, while the
girls were completely “running wild” in America:)!! But I guess all I needed was a weekend away
with 5 of my absolute closest and dearest friends. This morning as I write this Blog entry, I
find myself laughing thinking back to various events of the weekend. On multiple occasions, I enjoyed tears of
laughter; to me, that is a sign of a good time!
Thank you ladies for the providing me with the best stress relief in the
world- your continual friendship and love.
![]() |
| My sister doing some pre-5k lunges in the hallway of our hotel:) |
Hitting the town after the race...I wonder why our faces are not more red and sweaty from running??? Oh that is right, our race got cancelled and we did not receive any notification prior to the race. Thus, since we had all spent a "few dollars" on thermal running gear, we were still going to get some use out of them. After a couple of adult beverages, we did not care that we were downtown Minneapolis wearing spandax. We just made sure we ran from bar to bar. Good times!!
| Why wouldn't I ask Vinny if I could drive:)???? |
“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh


No comments:
Post a Comment