Sunday, February 3, 2013

An Outing With Daddy


On Saturday afternoon, the girls ran to OBI (the equivalent to Home Depot in the USA) with Matt.  He needed to pick up some light bulbs and a new coat rack for the entryway.  The girls wanted to accompany Matt to OBI; I am sure it had everything to do with desiring quality time with their Daddy and not the fact that OBI has their favorite glazed donuts:). Anyways, as you can see from the pictures Matt and I have very different ideas re: what makes a “cute” and “memorable” picture.  I have seen pictures similar to these taken with picture frames, NOT with toilet bowl seats.  But truly, they all three came home laughing and smiling and could not wait to show me the pictures from their outing to OBI.  And in all honesty, I am sure they had way more fun with Daddy than they do running to the boring ole’ grocery store with Mommy.  Shortly after their return, I was smiling too...they are so lucky to have such a great Daddy or as Elle often says, “Daddy always does really cool things.”


No comments:

Post a Comment