Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa stops by

 Santa decided to stop in a little early to Papa and Nana’s House!!  Santa stopped by Friday night with a little gift for both girls (and of course to ensure that there was good behavior going on-lol).  It was probably the coolest Christmas moment I have experienced in YEARS.  I cannot adequately describe the girls’ emotions; Elle was shaking with pure excitement and Britta went to the door and when she saw it was Santa did a b-line in the other direction:)!  Elle truly could not go to sleep that night due to continuing to discuss with me Santa’s drop in, “Mom, can you believe Santa was in Nana and Papa’s House?”  “Mom, can you believe Santa knows where Papa and Nana live?”  It was awesome—the Christmas season truly had a sense of holiday magic again this year, for me, the first time since I was a child.


No comments:

Post a Comment