Sunday, April 7, 2013

An Afternoon at the Zoo

Even though our HIGH yesterday was a mere 41 degrees, the girls and I still wanted to visit the local zoo.  We had been talking about it for weeks and I knew that it would be our last opportunity to go.  So, we bundled up and spent four hours there!  And though we were freezing by the time we left, we enjoyed seeing all of the animals.

Though we could not ride the camels, like our friends the Rourkes recently did in Egypt, we still enjoyed looking at these amazing animals.



Elle kept getting sprayed by the seal... it was pretty funny:)



My Trusty Guides:)!!  We were not pressed for time yesterday, so I truly let the girls lead the way.  It was actually a lot of fun to watch them try and located the various animals!!

Oh the simple things... it will be so nice to be able to read the animal information signs at the Kansas City Zoo:)


It is hard to see, but Elle had to boost Britta up the ladders... very cute.  Elle loves helping Britta, at least 97% of the time.  





We needed Matt there to help the girls feed and pet the goats... not really my thing.  Elle kept saying, "come on Britta... just touch it."  Of course neither Elle nor I would:).








No comments:

Post a Comment