After we got Britta’s face cleaned up (or as best we could), we then proceeded to color Easter eggs! The girls had a lot of fun with this activity. Afterwards, we decorated the colored eggs with stickers and glitter.
And finally, we went swimming. The girls both truly love this activity and I thought it would be a good way to get Britta’s face completely clean:)!!
We had
a busy, yet fun-filled day!! The girls
are at such great ages; we truly do have a great time together!!
Oh, and
I will get pictures from Budapest posted this weekend. Tomorrow, a friend is visiting us from
Dresden, Germany. Katrin and I went to
high school together for one year. She
was a foreign exchange student from Germany.
She is coming to visit us with her two daughters Tine and Nele. Matt is in the USA this week, so, we are
looking forward to some company! Katrin
is planning to stay with us until Thursday. We have not seen each other since 1996!! It will be nice to catch up, though, I told her not to test me on my German speaking skills:)!!
Have a
great week friends and family!





No comments:
Post a Comment