Thursday, March 28, 2013

We are off to Vienna and Budapest!!


I completed the laundry from Spain and the girls long weekend, just in time to get us packed up for Budapest!!  This afternoon, we will begin our 6+ hour road trip to Vienna, Austria.  Then on Friday, we will arrive in Budapest, Hungary.  This trip will officially mark our last big European trip.  The final weekends in April, we plan to make some day trips with friends.  I am not looking forward to another long road trip in the Touran, BUT I am sad that this will be our last European trip as a family.  And, this trip will include traveling with our dear friends the Bells.  It is always nice traveling with friends. 

We plan to partake in a wine tour Friday afternoon, then on Saturday, explore the famous Budapest caves and take an early dinner cruise along the Danube River.   Then Sunday, Meredith and I plan to have the girls participate in the “Resurrection Eggs” with us and will have an Easter egg hunt for the girls around the apartment.  And of course, we are hoping the Easter Bunny can find us too:).  

No comments:

Post a Comment