Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MNO

Last Friday, I enjoyed my last Moms Night Out (MNO).  The evening started with over 20 women at Cafe Rossi for dinner.  Then, a few of us headed out for Karaoke at O'Reilys!  And yes, we did indeed sing at least one song:)!  It was a lot of fun.  I am sure going to miss these ladies.  

In the pictures below are two of my closest friends, Meredith (in red) and Kara.  Kara will stay in Heidelberg at least two more years; her husband completes cancer research at the University.  Meredith will be returning to Minnesota with her husband and two little girls in June; her husband is an engineer for RTP Company and his Expat assignment will be completed. I feel so incredibly blessed having met such wonderful women during our "European Adventure!!"
The Schloss in the background.


The tram ride home.....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment