Monday, March 18, 2013

Britta's first field trip!


On Friday, the girls' school was invited to take part in a special 'Directors Showing' of the a movie called 'Der Mond Mann.'  This showing was specifically for Kindergartens (a.k.a. preschool in the USA) and the children had the opportunity to meet the Director of the movie after the show.
It was Britta's first class field trip!!  They left the school around 9:45am and took the tram to the hauptstrasse; they returned around 1:30pm.  The girls reported having a great time!!  The movie was of course in German, but were both able to share the storyline with me.  Britta said, "Mom, can you believe that the movie was in German??  But that is OK, I understood it."  I said, "yes, Britta, I can believe this....we live in Germany:)."

When I picked the girls up from school, I tried to get ONE picture of the girls since it was their first field trip together.  This idea proved to be IM.POSS.I.BLE:)!!!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment