Sunday, April 15, 2012

Girls Weekend:)

FRIDAY EVENING
Girls telling me they have "pretzel" heads:)
Since becoming a Mother, my "Girls Weekends" have  significantly changed.  Now, when Matt travels I find myself at outdoor parks/petting zoos and indoor inflatable theme parks and not the nearest shopping mall or restaurant eating tapas and drinking wine (though this could have something to do with living 5,000 miles away from my dearest friends and family too:).  Regardless, life changes and the girls and I had a really fun weekend sans Daddy.  I am so blessed to have such carefree, funny and sweet little girls to spend my time with!!  Honestly, it is the best type of "Girls Weekend:)!!"
SATURDAY AFTERNOON
S
Looking for a miniature horse they saw go through the gates





Elle teasing me about taking another picture... her and Britta would be smiling and then as soon as I would get my phone up to my face she would speed off (you can see a little bit of her body:)
SUNDAY AFTERNOON


Can you see Britta??




Elle waiting for Britta at the bottom


  

No comments:

Post a Comment