Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hunger Games

Tonight was not a usual Sunday night for me.  A friend emailed me earlier and asked me if I wanted to go and watch the “Hunger Games” at a theater downtown Mannheim that occasional has movies shown in English.  And though I have not read any of the Hunger Game trilogy, I was still very interested in seeing the movie that has been number one in the USA for 5 weeks AND to go see an English movie with a friend!!  I absolutely LOVED the movie and cannot wait to either see the second one or read the book:).  Usually I am not interested in science-fiction books or movies, but this movie has got me hooked!  The only negative of the night, was there was so much cigarette smoke in the lobby (hence my foggy pictures) I now have a killer headache- oh well, hopefully a good nights sleep will help that!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment