We are now down to the last week of our “Iowa Summer 2012.” This week, we were able to welcome home
Dadddy to the USA! It brought us all
much happiness to finally be on the same continent together. We had fun visiting friends in the Des Moines
area and spending some time on the Tripp Family Farm. I am starting to get down about having to go back to
Germany, but I am also starting to get ready to get back into our routine (my
pants are screaming for some help!- too much good American food) and moving
forward with our “European Adventure.”
But instead of getting down, I am going to enjoy every single minute
of this next week…appreciating my family, my friends and all of my blessings.
 |
| Britta trying to catch the Radke Farm hens! |
 |
| Elle & Cole petting and feeding Spot |
 |
| Elle getting some help from the boys |
No comments:
Post a Comment