| New construction- rare and structurally very different from homes in the US |
*we are encouraged (and do) ventilate our home for 10-15 minutes each day to help prevent respiratory illnesses
*it is very uncommon to see carpet inside homes and to have a 2-stall garage
*homes are either heated through the floors (using hot water) or by radiators
*central air is almost unheard of
*most homes have the same floor plan and almost all have open staircases
*the majority of homes are 3 stories high
*closets are uncommon- shranks are utilized.
*backyards (a.k.a. gartens) are SMALL and often non-existent.
| Row House |
| NARROW streets...with a rainbow of color:) |
| At least you would always be able to find your house! |
| The shingles are always steel... and typically either blue or orange. |



Your family will LOVE the Canary Islands! I'll be praying that your move goes well.
ReplyDeleteThank you Marisa!! I am SO READY for a vacation somewhere warm and RELAXING! I hope all is well for you three in Texas!!
Delete