In May 2011, our family of four moved to Mannheim, Germany for an unforgettable expat assignment. Living abroad came with its challenges—adjusting to a new culture, language, and way of life—but it also gave us memories to last a lifetime and brought us closer together. Looking back, the only thing that could’ve made it even more meaningful would’ve been having Ava with us, but the Lord blessed us with her after we returned home in April 2013. Prost to the journey!
Trying to catch up on your blog!!!!! I have been so behind lately :) But, the girls' pictures are SO adorable! You can tell how much the truely love each other - how precious!
Thanks Lisa. Yes, the truly love each other and truly dislike each other at times--all part of sisterhood I guess:)!!! We are looking forward to seeing you in June. Can you believe that Elle is going to turn FOUR in less than a month?!? I remember when we met you for the first time and you brought her over a gift for her FIRST birthday! Crazy how fast time goes! I hope all is well for you. We miss you.
Trying to catch up on your blog!!!!! I have been so behind lately :) But, the girls' pictures are SO adorable! You can tell how much the truely love each other - how precious!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa. Yes, the truly love each other and truly dislike each other at times--all part of sisterhood I guess:)!!! We are looking forward to seeing you in June. Can you believe that Elle is going to turn FOUR in less than a month?!? I remember when we met you for the first time and you brought her over a gift for her FIRST birthday! Crazy how fast time goes! I hope all is well for you. We miss you.
Delete