| Blowing and catching bubbles in January (with no hat on)!! CRAZY but I will take it any day! |
In May 2011, our family of four moved to Mannheim, Germany for an unforgettable expat assignment. Living abroad came with its challenges—adjusting to a new culture, language, and way of life—but it also gave us memories to last a lifetime and brought us closer together. Looking back, the only thing that could’ve made it even more meaningful would’ve been having Ava with us, but the Lord blessed us with her after we returned home in April 2013. Prost to the journey!
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Bubbles in January!
Our temperatures continue to remain in the mid-40’s. When we arrived back in Germany, we were having constant rain showers/sprinkles, but now it is just relatively warm and “wet.” The girls and I try to spend some time outside every afternoon, even after the sun has set. I have found that EVERYONE sleeps better with some activity in the fresh air!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment