Good Evening. The girls and I continue to have so much fun at the various parks located in close proximity to our home. The German parks are definitely a lot of fun and very different than the parks in the USA. It seems that no two parks are the same and that each offers a variety of interesting and often thought-provoking playground equipment for children. At this particular park, there is a zip-line stretching 100 feet for children (and parents:) to use. It is hard for me to believe that we continue to be able to visit parks during these winter months, but again, I am not complaining. Though, Elle definitely enjoys being outside more than Britta; Britta often tells Elle and I, “my hands are cold” and “my nose is cold.” But regardless, we all have a fun time!
![]() |
| Elle using the park's zip-line. She did not want Mommy's help, though I still ran beside her. |


No comments:
Post a Comment