Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Marchen Paradies


Last week was a fun and very busy week.  Not only did Elle start school on Wednesday, every afternoon we met up with some of our besties for some extra daytime fun!  Besides going to the Pinocchio Indoor Theme Park, we visited Märchen Paradies Königstuhl.  To get to Märchen Paradies, I literally had to drive up a small mountain (I told myself to not look down!!).  But the drive was worth it!  On the peak of the Königstuhl (which means Kings Chair), was 48,000 square meters of woodland fairy-tale paradise!  The girls enjoyed looking at some of the well-known figures such as Snow White and the seven dwarfs, riding the children’s railway and the electrical horse rides through the forest.  I think the girls could have stayed on the horses all afternoon, but of course the horses were popular amongst all of the children.  It was a great afternoon and we even had some left over tokens…I guess that means we will just have to go back soon:)!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment