Monday, September 24, 2012

A Mommy Night on the Town

It was a cloudy evening, so it is hard to see the Heidelberg Castle in the distance.  My camera does not do this view justice; it is truly a breathtakingly beautiful and serene view of the city. 

Last Friday night, I did something that I have wanted to do since we moved here, walk the mile-long pedestrian street in Heidelberg- ALL.BY.MYSELF.  Now please, do not get me wrong…Matt, Elle and Britta mean absolutely everything to me and I love being with them- BUT NOT when I am shopping.  I actually do not know which of these three individuals is the most difficult to shop with:)!  Thus, Friday night was the most relaxing evening I have had in a long time.  I enjoyed photographing Heidelberg’s beauty, browsing through the various shops and boutiques, and drinking coffee at Starbucks while surfing the Internet and watching all of the different people come in and out.  Boy my life has changed- because this was the perfect evening to refuel my body and once again, return home to being a happy, committed and loving mother and wife.  These nights are good for our entire family:). 





My Starbucks:)

A quiet side-street off of the very busy pedestrian street

Lovely flower boxes



No comments:

Post a Comment