Since
Elle attends preschool every weekday morning, Britta and I often participate in
various play dates and explore new areas of the city without Elle in tow. We have lived here for over a year and until
last Friday, we had never been to the local zoo! Britta and I decided to check it out with our
friends Erynn and Greta. We loved the
zoo and found that it was located only 5 minutes from Elle’s school.
I was
not able to get a lot of good pictures with Britta and the actual animals, BUT
I was able to get a lot of pictures of Britta with almost every wooden animal
statue. It was very amusing to watch
Britta; she started to be on a mission to locate every wooden animal statue in the
zoo:). It was a great little zoo and will be easy to explore with Elle after
school in the near future!
 |
| This is a picture of Britta interacting with the REAL gorillas. |
 |
| "Don't eat me!!" |
 |
| "Yeehaw!!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment