Monday, September 17, 2012

German Ballet


Last Thursday, the girls AND I (yes, I too am enrolled in a ballet class) started German Ballet lessons!  Elle’s class consists of children ages 4-5 and conveniently, runs the same time as Britta and I participate in a “Mommy & Me” class for 2-3 year olds.  Thus, all three of us are in ballet every Thursday from 3:15-4:00PM.  I do of course wish that I could have seen Elle dance, but she confidently walked with her instructor to her class and happily waved good-bye to Britta and I (she has the same instructor as last year- Frau Tippmann- which helps with her excitement and added comfort).  Britta did absolutely fantastic for her first ballet class, especially considering all of the instruction is in German.  We all had A LOT OF FUN (I even worked up a sweat)!  After ballet, we went swimming…it was an afternoon full of activity!!  We all slept well that night:)!!
The girls having a lot of fun fooling around, posing and showing me (and the neighbors:) some dance moves prior to going to class!!

Britta's 1st year of ballet/dance

Elle's 3rd year of ballet/dance  






Britta and I at the start of our class


No comments:

Post a Comment