Sunday, October 7, 2012

Are we in Iowa???

This afternoon we visited a local farm with a corn maze.  Initially, we all LOVED the maze…it allowed us to feel like we were back in Iowa, it was a fun family activity, the weather was nice, etc. and THEN…we could not get out of it!!  Seriously, Britta and I both started to think we might be sleeping in the corn.  But then, our leaders, Matt & Elle, found the exit…Britta said, “I get to sleep in my comfy bed!!”  I could not have said it any better!!

The EINGANG (entrance) of the maze

Britta expressing which direction she thought we should go.  
We saw too many of these...dead ends:)

left or right???

 It may have taken us 45 minutes because Britta enjoyed looking at everything in the dirt and Elle loved looking at the corn:)


Britta's face when she heard Elle scream, "we found the exit!!"

The AUSGANG (exit)...YEAH!

 After we got out of the maze, the girls enjoyed looking at the pigs and cows.



Sweet Elle:)



No comments:

Post a Comment