Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Here we come Mickey Mouse:)!

We are leaving for Disneyland Paris in 6 hours...I really need to get to bed:)!!  Though, I do not think I will be able to sleep due to all of my excitement.  I am so lucky to be the mother of two little girls...two little girls who LOVE Disney characters, amusement park rides, parades and fireworks as much as I do!  It is going to be a blast!!
This is who I will be bringing in the big 3-3 with:).  My how my birthday celebrations have changed...they are even better:)
Elle got asked, by her school, to take "Tom the Teddy Bear" with us on our holiday.  When I picked Elle up from school today, all of her friends were cheering, "take lots of good pictures with Tom" and "give Mickey a hug from us."  It was very cute and Elle was of course very delighted to be bringing Tom home and to Disneyland with us.  Now, I just have to make sure we do not leave Tom at Disneyland on accident; I am confident that this would traumatize many little children!
Tonight, after Britta's bath, she wanted to try on her Minnie Mouse costume (the sleeves had to be professionally altered).  Elle was planning to be Minnie too, but her costume is lost somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.  Though, Elle is very excited to be bringing along her Rapunzel dress.










No comments:

Post a Comment