Monday, June 27, 2011

Last Dora for awhile......

Even though we will have Sky Television (via satellite from the U.K.) and Dora SHOULD be one of the shows we receive, I still thought the girls should get in a little of their favorite Dora before we start our BIG day.  In just a few hours, we will check out of the hotel and drive to Chicago.  Matt and I are getting a tad nervous about how we are going to get all of our items into the airport, checked, etc. but I am sure we will manage.  After our road trip last night (Britta actually throwing up at one point because she wanted "OUT OUT OUT" of her car seat) and it taking one-hour longer than we had anticipated (did not get to the hotel until 9:15PM), I think the actual plane ride may be a walk in the park:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment