Friday, June 3, 2011

While Daddy is in Lisbon…Elle and Britta said good-bye to our home on Covey Court and the popular Apple-ride at the mall.



Today, we packed up our clothes and moved to Papa Donavon and Nana Becky’s House.  Since Matt is in Lisbon until June 25th, we want to be with our family as much as possible before we leave.  I will still attend to items related to our home in Cedar Falls, but during these times, the girls will spend quality time with Papa and Nana.  Next week, the girls will have an overnight with Papa Marlyn and Nana Karen. When I asked Elle if she was sad about leaving our home she said, “no” and that she was excited to see her new house in Germany.  The only sad thing is, I do not think she has any idea just how far away Germany is from her friends and family.  Before leaving town, Elle did request that we go to "Lucky Cheese" one last time, but unfortunately, time did not allow for this- bummer:). 


No comments:

Post a Comment