Good Evening. This morning, while eating breakfast, Elle asked me if I could turn the dining room into a school. In our home in Cedar Falls, there was a small area in our basement that we had a pretend school. I told Elle that I could not turn our living area into a school. I thought about turning the basement into a pretend school, but it would be rather inconvenient to always have to go down there to play school and it does not have the best lighting. So, we decided to turn the pantry into a school:)!! I had the assistance of both girls in turning the pantry into a school and ALL morning we played school:). Elle appointed herself to be the teacher most of the time and Britta and I were her students!
Tomorrow is very unplanned…we will probably head to another local swimming pool because it is suppose to be HOT. Otherwise, just relax and continue getting to know our way around.
| The girls just "hanging out" before their bath...they really are turning into the best of friends:) |
Good Night my dear family and friends…
No comments:
Post a Comment