Then this evening, we went and picked up my new wheels!! As you can see from the photo, it is a Chrysler Voyager, thus it is a 7-passanger mini and will be like driving an EXTENDED Chevy Suburban around here! I think I will really like having the extra space (i.e. groceries, stroller, picking up visitors from the airport:), etc.) BUT I am worried about parking and getting around on many of the VERY narrow streets. Though, I remember when I went from the Envoy to Tahoe I felt the same way, and I seemed to adjust very quickly:). The main thing is I have a vehicle for the girls and I to get around in; we will not be using this mini that much since the company is providing us with our OTHER mini. And, I hope mini-van owners do not take any offense, they are comfortable vehicles…it is just that I never thought I would own/drive a minivan and now our garage is full with TWO! Matt says that he has officially lost all his man-card:)-LOL.
Well tomorrow, the girls and I have a MOPS Play Group at Herzogenriedpark in Mannheim Click here to view a link of the park (you will need to use Google Translate). If it rains, we will head to the Aquadrom. Caroline is starting tomorrow, so the girls and I need to be out of the house in the morning so we do not create messes while she is trying to clean them up!!
Love and prayers…
No comments:
Post a Comment