| All of Elle's school "supplies" |
Good Evening. Well, Elle is officially ready to start German Kindergarten (a.k.a. American Preschool) tomorrow morning! Who knew that she would need so many clothing accessories to start school?! (and a healthy morning snack is recommended for each child)
· Rain coat, rain boots, and rain pants
· Gymnastic shoes and clothing
· Indoor shoes
Tonight, Elle was VERY vivacious and enjoyed trying on all of her rain gear (as you can see in the pictures below)! Britta was finding Elle very entertaining and wanted to be a part of all of the action and excitement! Matt and I wanted to make sure that Elle could put on her entire rain-attire since it was communicated to me that she would be expected to do this task on her own. Tomorrow, the forecast is predicting rain, so we wanted to make sure she would be ready to go; her new school has a mid-morning outdoor activity whether or not the sun is shining:)!
Tonight, I cannot believe Elle is starting preschool. I know that every parent says it, but it truly does feel like I was just changing her diaper. Elle kept telling Britta tonight, “you may miss me tomorrow, I am going to be at school.” Britta was probably thinking, “ahh…a break...I can play with whatever I want, however I want for a few hours!!!” Elle kept asking me tonight if the school had my cell phone number in case she needed anything!
I am sure I will not sleep the best tonight, almost as though it is my first day of school. I pray she stays safe and has a fun time with her new friends:)!!
Good Night……
| Jumping...jumping...jumping... |
| Posing for the camera:) |
| And yet, another pose...Britta wondering what she is doing:) |
| More jumping...Britta CRACKING up:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment