Monday, August 15, 2011

We found the post office!!

 Good Evening.  The girls and I finally managed to find the Post Office today!  Luckily, the employee spoke “a little” English and that was just enough for us to get our first four international packages sent!!  We sent one package to Papa Donavon (and Nana Becky:), cousins Hannah, Garrison, and Marshall, and Elle’s two best friends in the USA- Adrie and Ashley.  So, be looking for your packages family/friends.  It should take 7-10 days to reach you!  Overall, the process was very simple so this is comforting knowing how to complete this task.

The German postal system uses "DHL" for the delivery of international packages
Tomorrow is suppose to be 77 degrees, so we will be outside playing; we must take advantage of any day that is over 70 degrees and sunny!  Thursday is even suppose to be a “heat wave” of 84 degrees so we may have a play group at a local pool (received a MOPS email tonight).  I am so NOT looking forward to the sleeping conditions, BUT, I am also sick of experiencing such a cold and rainy summer here. 

Well, I think I am going to get to bed early tonight.  Sleep dreams my dear family and friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment