Friday, September 16, 2011

Elle's first day of Ballet!!

A picture of Elle before heading out the door to dance class.  She was SO EXCITED and of course loved putting on her new leotard:)!
Elle in the changing room of her ballet studio. Next week, I will try and get some pictures of Elle actually dancing with the other little girls (6 little girls in her class).  This week, Britta and I were invited to participate in the class too:)!  The dance instructor likes to include the parents in the ballet class for the first 3-weeks, to help make it more enjoyable, successful and fun for the youngest group of dancers!  When we left Elle said, "can we do that again sometime Mom; I had so much fun!!"   I also met two really, really nice mothers who were German, but spoke very good English and were very inviting towards us.  Indeed, Elle, Britta and I all had a lot of fun; we are looking forward to going back next week:)!!

Have a great weekend family and friends.  I will Blog again on Sunday.  Love and prayers....












No comments:

Post a Comment