Good Evening Family and Friends. Below, are some pictures from today. The weather was BEAUTIFUL here today; fall is definitely in the air! Another "mood booster" today was knowing that in just NINE weeks, the girls and I will be flying home to the States!! YEAH! Elle keeps telling me what type of puppy she is going to get when we get to Iowa. Matt and I told her that our family could get a puppy when we get back to the Midwest FOR GOOD, not just a visit:)!! I really do not think she understands this; I may just have to arrange for some Hasbro's "FurReal animals" to be waiting for her at Papa Donavon and Nana Becky's home for her!! Enjoy the pictures...good night.
 |
| A picture of Matt walking into school with both girls. Elle was so excited to show Matt her school. She showed him the pretend house in her room, the books she enjoys reading and some craft projects she is currently working on. Matt was also able to meet the Director and both of Elle's teachers. On Friday evening, the school is having a Fall Festival. We are expected to bring a food to share with the other children, parents and teachers. There will also be items for us to buy (i.e. jams, pumpkins, quilts, etc.) with all of the money going to the school. It should be fun! |
 |
| Again, my shopper:)! Britta and I ran to Toys R Us to purchase a birthday gift, while Elle was at school. I used the car as a behavioral incentive while we were there, telling Britta she could ride it when we were all done if she listened to Mommy. And sure enough, she was a perfect little angel:)--she would often ask me, "ride car??" "money??" I think she was concerned I did not have enough money with me, because the last time we were there indeed I did not. Lucky for Britta, I had two 1Euro coins with me. She had a lot of fun! And at the end said, "bye bye car!!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment