Then in the morning, the girls eat their breakfast in the master bathroom while I get ready. I moved a small table in there (luckily it is large enough) and before they wake up, I bring upstairs their cereal, milk, yogurt, pancakes/breakfast bar and juice. The girls enjoy running around outside a little, while I load up the mini. So far getting into the mini, to travel to school (5 minutes), has been going pretty smooth…
Once we get to school, Elle is such a BIG girl. Last week and this week, I am finding myself so extremely proud of her. She hugs and kisses Britta and I good-bye and then she is off into her classroom. After she hugs Britta, Britta assures her that we will “be back Elle.” She is doing AWESOME! Most days, when Britta and I come to pick her up, she does not see us; I love just watching her play and interact with the other children. She always looks so happy and is either playing or observing what another child is doing. Way to go Elle!! You are such a neat little girl!
After Britta and I pick Elle up from school, we have lunch together and then the girls nap together in the master bedroom. After nap, we have been enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather! Most days, we take a nice long walk to one of the local parks. Below are some pictures from yesterday; we found what is our favorite park yet!!
Since Britta and my activities do not start until next week, tomorrow while Elle is at school, Britta and I may do some shopping. I am finding that shopping is so much easier and more enjoyable with just one child:)!
Good night…love and prayers
![]() |
| Britta and Elle going up the hill towards the slide |






No comments:
Post a Comment